Liddys Links

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, April 09, 2007
Site of the week, April 9th
I just discovered a fabulous site, one that makes me weak with the cuteness of the pix. I thought the San Diego Zoo's Panda Cam was utterly engaging, to the point of keeping the view going in a small window on my desk top, but this one takes the cake!

If you want to spend a lot of time cruising the web, be sure to visit cuteoverload.com - I especially love the Hogs and Hams. Definitely Squeeeee-able!

Hugs,
Liddy
posted by Liddy Midnight @ 12:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Liddy Midnight
Home: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

 

Previous Post
Our New Supermarket

  How much do writers really make?

  ROGUES got a nomination!

  Happy New Year!

  Santa's Sleigh 2006

  Release date!

  Site of the week: Mr. Winkle!

  Pet Peeve of the Week - Professional politicians

  Site of the Week: Pumpkin inspiration!

  Sort-of seasonal, sort-of humor

 

Archives

Truly, Madly, Deeply Romance Authors

Links to Share
 

 

BLOGGER