Liddys Links

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, July 31, 2006
Finally! I'm back on-line!
Hi, everyone! Did you miss me?

Whew, July was an awful month from a computer perspective. When Mistah Midnight rebuilt my hard drive from scratch - the malware was sooooo persistent, he couldn't eradicate it - and got ready to set up my internet connection, Comcast went down for two whole days! Talk about wretched timing. With the heat that's expected this week, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the system stays up. (Darned hard to type like this, too.)

Since I've been unable to blog or reach my email or anything, and my absence went on for so long, I'm going to extend the contests that are associated with this blog until the end of August. If you were counting on being a big fish in a little pond and having better odds to win a bracelet, I apologize. But not much. :grin:

So in July, the good stuff that happened is that the edits for ROGUES are wrapped up, the cover art request has been submitted, and TRANSFORMATIONS is now available in print! Pretty cool stuff, if I do say so myself. I'm waiting to get a release date for
ROGUES, the futuristic menage a trois featuring a psychic, a vampire and a werewolf that I wrote with Cricket Starr. It's really fun, and I can't wait to hear your opinions on it.

So, what have all of you been doing, while I was fighting the good fight against the electronic gremlins?

Hugs,
Liddy
posted by Liddy Midnight @ 4:08 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Ann Cory said…

    I'm going to be so jealous of whoever wins your book today at MEA! lol. It's definitely on my TBB list, no doubt about it. As you know, I think the cover is divine :)

    It's been great getting to know you and I think you're super fun! I can't wait to try out your truffle recipe you posted at the MEA blog. Mmmm, I don't think mine will be a low fat version at all. I think some things should just be naughty ;) lol

    I'm glad you're up and running with the computer!!

    ~Ann Cory

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Liddy Midnight said…

    Thanks for stopping by, Ann! It's a darned shame we can't win any of the books on MEA. LOL

    I've fallen behind on blogging, and I need to catch up. This week is catch-up with a lot of things. Between planning the new kitchen and hassling the township about zoning stuff. Lots going on!

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Meljprincess said…

    "When Mistah Midnight rebuilt my hard drive.." I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK DIRTY!
    While you were gone, I've been trying to make some tough decisions and reading a lot.
    I'm sooooo glad you're back. I missed you like a case of hives. LOL! Kidding. I missed you terribly . Please don't ever leave us again!
    Oh yea, I printed out the truffle recipe too. Gimmegimmegimme...

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Liddy Midnight said…

    I'll tell Mistah Midnight what you said. LOL

    The truffles are really yummy. I also have a killer brownie recipe, but my handler wants me to have a photo of it when I put it in the newsletter. That means it won't be in the August issue, 'cause I'm pulling that together now and it's too hot to bake! Great movie weather, since the theaters crank down the AC, but not even for you all will I turn on my oven for an hour in this heat.

    Hmmm...I ought to put a thermometer in my car in the sun. I might be able to bake them in there! Nah, I'll bet it doesn't get that hot. A solar oven is a really slow oven, prolly not more than 200 degrees. That's not what my brownies need.

    Hugs,
    Liddy

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Meljprincess said…

    Did you tell MM what I said? What did he say? Did you tell him you want to adopt me? lol!

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Liddy Midnight said…

    Adopt you? LOL

    We did talk about adopting abandoned Chinese babies at one point. He planned to put them to work in the basement, assembling circuit boards. That plan fell through, somehow. (That isn't serious, folks, so don't send me hate mail about forced child labor.)

    Now I'm too old and selfish to adopt. LOL

    Why am I reminded of Larry, Daryl and Daryl on Bob Newhart's show, who wanted to experience fatherhood and were matched by the adoption agency with a 17-year-old?

    Hugs,
    Liddy

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Loretta said…

    I want to buy the Rogues when it comes out. Sounds like a great read. Glad you are up and running now. It is the pits not being able to get on your computer and enter act with your friends and read you email.
    Loretta

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Liddy Midnight
Home: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

 

Previous Post
What they don't tell you, Part One

  Blogging for prizes!

  Pet Peeve of the Week - Big Houses and Nursing Homes

  Creating a Safe Haven

  Pet Peeve of the Week - misused words

  Spam and scams

  Getting things done

 

Archives

Truly, Madly, Deeply Romance Authors

Links to Share
 

 

BLOGGER