Liddys Links

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday, August 16, 2007
Be still, my heart!
I did a bit of weeding this evening. I'm so glad I did!


THE MONARCH BUTTERFLY CATERPILLARS ARE HERE!


Isn't this little one adorable? I was squishing aphids (to make sure the milkweed survives long enough for the caterpillars to eat it - they've got precedence in my gardens) and almost missed it.


This is the smallest one I've ever seen.


Tomorrow I'll post pix of the larger ones.


I wouldn't want to overload your senses. LOL


Hugs to everyone but that liar Ann,
Liddy
posted by Liddy Midnight @ 5:46 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Lil said…

    Liddy,

    How neat that the monarch caterpillars are back. Looking forward to this season's photos of them. Hope you will document their progress/growth for this year.

    Still in search of a house and seriously hoping for a decent space for a garden. :)

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Liddy Midnight said…

    Oh, LLL, you have my best wishes for finding a nice house. We're looking, too, for one that will accommodate us and Moogie. This one's just too small!

    It doesn't help that between us, we have nine cats. Oy!

    We thought we had one, but the home inspector pointed out two structural problems in the foundation. We walked away.

    Hugs,
    Liddy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Liddy Midnight
Home: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

 

Previous Post
This just in!

  A fabulous time was had by all

  For the love of Mike!

  On housekeeping and clutter--and househunting

  ROGUES is in print!

  Site of the week, April 9th

  Our New Supermarket

  How much do writers really make?

  ROGUES got a nomination!

  Happy New Year!

 

Archives

Truly, Madly, Deeply Romance Authors

Links to Share
 

 

BLOGGER