Liddys Links

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, August 27, 2007
More Caterpiggles...


Here are a couple of other pix. I just love watching these little guys grow!
This one's easy to spot, because I turned the plant so it's silhouetted against the shadows between the rocks. When they're small, it's a bit of a hunt to find them at all. (The best way is to look for their black droppings.)
.
.
.



This one's on the stem, where I hope you can see it!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
These are a lot bigger than that tiny hatchling I posted the other week. There are a few even bigger ones now, which I'll try to catch a glimpse of tomorrow and photograph for you. They're little eating machines, with nothing to do but eat and grow...the bigger ones are most likely the same ones in these pix.


In preparation for moving - getting a house spruced up to put on the market is a lot of work - some of the milkweed was moved to the side of the house. Curb appeal, you know! Ratty 'weeds' aren't on the list of what prospective buyers look for. These are the ones that popped up after the front garden was last weeded. I may move the smaller plants. When the ones out front are eaten up, I'll carry the caterpillars to the new location. I haven't seen any there yet.



Hugs,
Liddy
posted by Liddy Midnight @ 5:16 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Renee' said…

    Hey Liddy, I noticed you are moving. I hope not too far, I was hoping to catch up with you one of these days for a chat.

    I am often in that area as I have to keep my son out of the K of P mall. His college is too close to the Plaza for comfort.

    Take care, from your friendly "sweet" stalker Renee'

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Liddy Midnight said…

    I suppose you have to find him in the mall first. That requires scouring every store, doesn't it? LMAO

    We'll still be in the general area, just moving west, into a different county.

    I look forward to it! I could meet you at the mall. (We have to join forces to make sure he doesn't sneak back.)

    Hugs,
    Liddy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Liddy Midnight
Home: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

 

Previous Post
Be still, my heart!

  This just in!

  A fabulous time was had by all

  For the love of Mike!

  On housekeeping and clutter--and househunting

  ROGUES is in print!

  Site of the week, April 9th

  Our New Supermarket

  How much do writers really make?

  ROGUES got a nomination!

 

Archives

Truly, Madly, Deeply Romance Authors

Links to Share
 

 

BLOGGER