Liddys Links

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Witnessing a miracle
This morning I went outside to check the progress of the transformations occurring around the yard. And what do I see? TWO of the butterflies were ready to emerge! One of the two on the bottom of the cornerpost of the house and one in the day lilies. Each chrysalis had become transparent, showing the gorgeous color of the wings inside.

See the difference here? The one that's ready to pop has increased in size. That's the pressure of the developing butterfly! Look out, it's gonna BLOW!

I resolved to catch one in the act. To that end, I took my breakfast outside and ate on the porch, facing the one most ready to hatch. Of course, nothing happened while I was there.

Hugs,
Liddy
posted by Liddy Midnight @ 8:24 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Estella said…

    How amazing to be able to watch such a process.

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Liddy Midnight said…

    Yes, it is, Estella. I've been trying and trying and trying to see the whole thing and get photos without spending every minute of the day out there. LOL I'll post the pics tomorrow.

    Hugs,
    Liddy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Liddy Midnight
Home: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

 

Previous Post
Brief Joke of the Week

  The Great Emergence!

  More color!

  Almost there!

  New Review for VENUS RISING!

  The most unlikely places...

  When does a chrysalis form?

  The saga continues...

  DISASTER! ! !

  Today's Chrysalis

 

Archives

Truly, Madly, Deeply Romance Authors

Links to Share
 

 

BLOGGER