Liddys Links

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday, September 16, 2006
Almost there!

Today I saw something new when I checked the progress of the monarchs. Two of the pupae have begun to become transparent! The orange and black colors of the butterfly can be clearly seen in one; the other still is a little waxy in appearance. I can make out the dark lines of the pattern but the orange doesn't come through yet. I enhanced the colors a bit in this photo to make it more obvious. I hope you can see it.

Of course, I've been popping out the door every twenty minutes or so to check on that one (it's on the side of the house, just above the foundation) because I'm afraid I'll miss the Great Emergence!

I have a commitment to help set up a booth at a tradeshow this afternoon. I'll check when I can. If I miss this one, there are a bunch more for me to try to surprise in the act.

Hugs,
Liddy

posted by Liddy Midnight @ 9:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Liddy Midnight
Home: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

 

Previous Post
New Review for VENUS RISING!

  The most unlikely places...

  When does a chrysalis form?

  The saga continues...

  DISASTER! ! !

  Today's Chrysalis

  Monarch Update!

  Yard pictures

  SQUEEEEEEE!

  Tip for Living

 

Archives

Truly, Madly, Deeply Romance Authors

Links to Share
 

 

BLOGGER