Liddys Links

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday, August 18, 2006
SQUEEEEEEE!

I just learned that DREAMS OF THE OASIS 1, in which there is one of my stories, has been given an eCataromance Reviewers' Choice Award! This is soooo cool. My favorite awards are those given by reviewers, since they read all of the books and know everything that's on the market. If they like it, I know it's not just good but great!

You can see the details and read the other winners at the
eCataRomance site. I love that collection of stories, although the cover's a bit weird looking (the pose makes it look like the model's head was pasted onto his body - either that or he's straining to fart LMAO).

This is shaping up to be a wonderful month! Today this happens, and on Wednesday (the new moon, not a bad time to begin new endeavors!) ROGUES will be set loose.

Life is good.

Hugs,
Liddy
posted by Liddy Midnight @ 7:40 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Mechele Armstrong said…

    Congrats!

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Meljprincess said…

    Congratulations, Liddyness! You'll be happy to know I have this book so I won't beg for it. God knows, I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm greedy. *snort*

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Liddy Midnight said…

    As I've said before, Princess, we're all greedy! Most of us just don't wear it on the outside. LOL

    You're getting something much better, a one-of-a-kind token of my favor. Now try to guess what that is!

    Hugs,
    Liddy

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger Liddy Midnight said…

    Thanks, Mechele! I had no idea this anthology was in the running. Which made it a wonderful surprise.

    Hugs,
    Liddy

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Dena said…

    YEAH Congrats Liddy, nothing better than getting recognition for your hard work.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Dena said…

    Oh yeah I was wondering where the heck the cover model's neck is, I like your explanation,lol.

    I have a joke and not sure if it should be posted,so I'll send it to you and then you can be the judge.

    Have a great week everyone

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Meljprincess said…

    Are you sending me Mistah Midnight!?! Hee.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Two Voices Publishing said…

    Congratulations, Liddy!!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said…

    Congratulations, Miss Liddy!!!

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Jeanette J said…

    Congrats on the award..and many more in the future for you

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Liddy Midnight
Home: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

 

Previous Post
Tip for Living

  Chuckle for the week...

  New Release Cover Art!

  Pet Peeve of the Week - Deeply Disturbing Ads

  Chuckle for the day

  What a month!

  Pet Peeve of the Week - Schedules!

  Finally! I'm back on-line!

  What they don't tell you, Part One

  Blogging for prizes!

 

Archives

Truly, Madly, Deeply Romance Authors

Links to Share
 

 

BLOGGER