Liddys Links

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Chuckle for the week...
I have no idea where these come from. Someone has to make them up! I suppose I'm better off not knowing just who does. It might be a neighbor, and that would make me just a tad uncomfortable.

The other night we saw a new show by Jeff Foxworthy. He is a very funny man. He's got a new twist on his "You May be a Redneck if..." routine. This one takes on Redneck Fashion Tips. Among them: "If your toenails are three different colors and none of them are nail polish, say no to flipflops."

Here's a funny joke, and of course it's at a man's expense! LOL Seems like it's either men or blonde jokes that are the funniest lately. Apologies to both, but you have to admit, there are enough of you who fit the stereotype to perpetuate it.

Three hillbillies are sitting on a porch, shootin' the breeze.
1st Hillbilly: "My wife sure is stupid!She bought an air conditioner."
2nd Hillbilly: "Why is that stupid?"

1st Hillbilly: "We ain't got no 'lectricity!"
2nd Hillbilly: "That's nothin'! My wife is so stupid, she bought one-a them new fangled warshin' machines!"
1st Hillbilly: "Why's that so stupid?"
2nd Hillbilly: "Cause we ain't got no plummin'!"
3rd Hillbilly: "That ain't nuthin'! My wife is dumber than both yer wives put together! I was going through her purse the other day lookin' fer some change, and I found 6 condoms in thar."
1st and 2nd Hillbillies look at each other and chorus: "What's so dumb about that?"
3rd Hillbilly: "You idjits! She ain't got no pecker!"


Hugs,
Liddy
posted by Liddy Midnight @ 7:51 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Dena said…

    That joke was so funny,I always get a kick out of those hillbilly jokes. Next time I get one I'll post it.Jeff always cracke me up too.

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Dena said…

    ooops cracks. Also thanks for the joke Liddy.

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Tara W said…

    I love this joke.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Meljprincess said…

    OMG! Hahahaha...I'm sittin' here feelin' like shit and wheeeee! a good Hillbilly joke. How amusing. I used to live in Ohio and we'd go into West "by God" Virginia to shop. I knew lots of Hillbillys. I even had an interesting experience with some in Florida and Idaho. "Jesus loves Judy, loves her Hillbilly heroin." Ya'll know that line from the show WEEDS? Refering to Oxycontin? LOL!

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Liddy Midnight said…

    Glad you all enjoyed this as much as I did.

    I don't understand people who don't laugh much. We have neighbors with a sizable family, and I never hear them laugh. That's just wrong.

    Hugs,
    Liddy

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Meljprincess said…

    Hmmm..perhaps you should go next door, Liddyness, and charm them with your sparkling wit.
    But, if they're scary don't go. They may be hiding something. Like bodies. ack!

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Liddy Midnight said…

    You know, Princess, they've paved a lot of their ground...you just might have something there.

    Hugs,
    Liddy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Liddy Midnight
Home: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

 

Previous Post
New Release Cover Art!

  Pet Peeve of the Week - Deeply Disturbing Ads

  Chuckle for the day

  What a month!

  Pet Peeve of the Week - Schedules!

  Finally! I'm back on-line!

  What they don't tell you, Part One

  Blogging for prizes!

  Pet Peeve of the Week - Big Houses and Nursing Homes

  Creating a Safe Haven

 

Archives

Truly, Madly, Deeply Romance Authors

Links to Share
 

 

BLOGGER