Liddys Links

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, September 06, 2006
New Review for VENUS RISING!
Since it came out in paperback, I don't think there's been a review, until now. And the reviewer loved it!

"The danger, intrigue, and hot sex are wrapped up in a solid plot, complete with sympathetic and believable characters. Sara is bound by duty to complete her mission without blowing her cover, so the conflict she experiences in having to lie to Link is very compelling. The chemistry between the characters is explosive and the sex scenes are hot enough to melt your screen. Just when I thought the story was winding down, the authors surprised me with another twist. I could not put this down until I finished the story. Venus Rising is a blend of science fiction, suspense, romance, and pure sex that I think you will find completely enthralling." Read it all

Woo-hoo! I love collaborating with Ann Onymous; we have to get cracking on a new story. Several ideas are in the works, but nothing's coalesced yet. This just might be the incentive to get 'er done!


Hugs,
Liddy
posted by Liddy Midnight @ 1:04 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Liddy Midnight said…

    Thanks, Jolene! So far, we haven't had any lukewarm reviews for VENUS RISING. It's a good book, if I do say so myself. LOL

    Hugs,
    Liddy

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Dena said…

    Great review Liddy,I really like the cover too.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Mechele Armstrong said…

    Congrats on the review. And that cover is hot.

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Cathryn Fox said…

    Awesome Review, Liddy!! YAY!!

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Emmy Ellis said…

    Yay you!

    :o)

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Zinnia said…

    I've never collaborated on something with another author. I'm not sure if I could do that or not, but I think it's cool that there are authors who can.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Cathy M said…

    What a great review. Loved the excerpts and already have your book on my tbb list.

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Ann Cory said…

    Fabulous hon - so proud of you!!!!!!!

    I read it and loved it.

    TOSSING CONFETTI AND CHOCOLATE AT YOU!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Liddy Midnight
Home: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

 

Previous Post
The most unlikely places...

  When does a chrysalis form?

  The saga continues...

  DISASTER! ! !

  Today's Chrysalis

  Monarch Update!

  Yard pictures

  SQUEEEEEEE!

  Tip for Living

  Chuckle for the week...

 

Archives

Truly, Madly, Deeply Romance Authors

Links to Share
 

 

BLOGGER