Liddys Links

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday, September 16, 2006
The Great Emergence!

I posted the last one not twenty minutes ago, and I just went to show a neighbor how the orange color was showing, and the butterfly was there! I feel like I'm a mommy. LOL If I'd hung around to pull up weeds, I would've caught it as it emerged. I know they're wrinkled when they first appear, after being scrunched up inside that little capsule. But this one is ready for flight! And the chrysalis is totally transparent.

Hugs,
Liddy
posted by Liddy Midnight @ 11:35 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Dena said…

    Well I went away for a few days and come back to a surprise. I thought that butterflies stayed in the cacoon a lot longer,how beautiful they are when they emerge. Thanks for the pictures and journey Liddy. Your now a proud mama of some beautiful butterfly babies!

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Liddy Midnight said…

    Thanks, both of you ladies! And there's more to come. I'm checking the progress of two of them today. I'll post the pics a bit later. Blogger's being truculent and keeps crapping out trying to upload the photos. Bleah!

    I'm so discouraged, I'll have to go fold laundry for a while.

    Hugs,
    Liddy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Liddy Midnight
Home: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

 

Previous Post
More color!

  Almost there!

  New Review for VENUS RISING!

  The most unlikely places...

  When does a chrysalis form?

  The saga continues...

  DISASTER! ! !

  Today's Chrysalis

  Monarch Update!

  Yard pictures

 

Archives

Truly, Madly, Deeply Romance Authors

Links to Share
 

 

BLOGGER