Liddys Links

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Another Top Ten: Asleep at your desk
Ten Best Things to Say if You're Caught Sleeping at Your Desk

10. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

9. "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to."

8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-Out. You probably got here just in time!"

7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."

6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."

5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"

4. "Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."

3. "The coffee machine is broken..."

2. "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot...."

And the #l best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk....
1. ".... "Amen."

Hugs,
Liddy
posted by Liddy Midnight @ 4:45 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:39 AM, Blogger Liddy Midnight said…

    Thanks, LLL. My favorites are 4 and 7. Nothing like tossing work stuff back at whoever disturbed you! LOL

    Hugs,
    Liddy

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger J said…

    I think #9 will be handy.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Liddy Midnight
Home: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

 

Previous Post
Butterfly Finale

  Witnessing a Miracle, Part 2

  Witnessing a miracle

  Brief Joke of the Week

  The Great Emergence!

  More color!

  Almost there!

  New Review for VENUS RISING!

  The most unlikely places...

  When does a chrysalis form?

 

Archives

Truly, Madly, Deeply Romance Authors

Links to Share
 

 

BLOGGER